BRENTFORD DOCK MARINA
Brentford Dock Marina is situated on the tidal River Thames at the mouth of the Grand Union Canal between Kew Bridge and Isleworth in the southern part of Brentford, Middlesex. Once a working dock, today it is one of London’s undiscovered treasures.
The Marina is uniquely located for boat owners in West London looking for leisure mooring on the Thames, with access to the Canal network as well as the upper reaches of the non-tidal Thames, giving the best of all worlds.
The area is well served by transport links, being conveniently situated for the M4 / M3 as well as public transport.
Brentford Dock Marina does not offer residential moorings.
- Overnight Mooring Standard Charge £20.00
- Weekly Mooring Per Metre LOA* £6.22
- Quarterly Mooring Per Metre LOA* £63.30
- Electricity: 240 Volt – metered on allocated socket & charged at cost. All prices include VAT
- Brentford Dock Residents receive a 12.5% discount on mooring fees
- Please be advised that these are leisure moorings and that you are entitled to stay on your boat for not more than four nights in any 7 day period.
* LOA means length overall to include dinghies, davits, anchors, bowsprits etc. 1 metre = 3.28 feet
- Up to 60 berths on lit pontoons.
- The main pontoon is locked and accessed via a code protected gate.
- 24/7 on-site security.
- 16amp, 240 volt metered, pedestal power outlets are available on the pontoons.
- Fresh water outlets and hoses are available on the pontoons.
- Centrally heated showers & toilet facilities Code lock access.
- Laundry and waste disposal facilities are available (no oil disposal).
- Elsan disposal facilities
- Pump out available at £20 for visitors and £15 for berth holders.
- Refuse disposal (not oil).
- Convenience store on site.
- Shoreside storage available by arrangement
- Wi-fi coverage
- Visiting boats welcome
- Please note that there are limited parking facilities on site
- Morrisons supermarket, bank, several pubs and restaurants within a short walk.
- There are no residential moorings
The lock-keepers are the first point of contact. Hugh Smith or Steve Tatham are on-duty and available to assist you every day from 08.30hrs to 18.00hrs from April to October and from 08.30hrs to 16.00hrs from November to March.
Call 07970 143 987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.